Getting the Best Advice when Buying a Home Starts Here
Making Your Home Purchase Easy and Stress Free
Establishing your goals and being 100% confident in your decisions when buying a home is key to a successful, stress free home purchase.
What to Expect
- Obtain Financing/Mortgage Guidance. This is the first step to home ownership so you have a clear understanding of your purchasing power and determining your comfort zone for monthly payments.
- Buyer Consultation with Your Realtor®. Here we discuss what kind of properties fall within your monthly payments, determine what your needs and wants are and establish a working relationship using a buyer representation agreement (mandatory in Alberta).
- House Hunt. This is where the fun begins, we head out and tour homes matching your criteria. You may look at 1 or 10 properties - you will know almost as soon as you walk in the door when you find the right fit.
- Offer to Purchase. We submit an offer with your preferred price, terms and conditions. This is where I negotiate on your behalf to find the lowest point a seller will be willing to go. If it is acceptable to you, we proceed.
- Conditional Period. Time for due diligence - we perform a property inspection, condo document review if applicable, secure your financing and clear any other buyer conditions that we may have.
- Satisfaction of Conditions. Only when you are 100% satisfied with conditions, we remove them making the offer to purchase a firm and binding sale.
- Possession / Completion Day. Woohoo! You're getting the keys to your new home and it's time to celebrate!
If you're a first time buyer, check this out. Will give you the ins and outs of buying your first Calgary home.
You will not find another Realtor® who will put as much care and attention to detail into your home purchase. When you hire me, you get me - not an associate. You will have full confidence in our relationship, the key to your successful home purchase.
Getting financing for your home purchase is key, get rates and information here.
Do a little searching on your own so you can get a first hand look at what kind of properties are available.
Need Some Help Finding a Calgary Home?
Are you ready to get the best Calgary real estate advice? I'm looking forward to hearing from you.